Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome


My Home

Welcome to Vista Trail -  I cannot believe that after talking about this for so long, I am actually getting started!  I'm so excited to share with you my passion for making our house into a home.  I am also very nervous.  What if I don't have enough to talk about?  I'm definitely not a great writer like my sister.  Will I be able to keep it relevant and interesting?  Yikes!  Well, here we go. 

I would like to kick Vista Trail off with "Summer Projects".   There are always projects to be done around here.   This summer it seems more than ever.  This is probably because my husband is starting a company, I'm starting Vista Trail and we are watching every penny we spend.  That is usually when the chaos begins.

Summer Project Ideas:

  1. Front Porch
  2. Entryway
  3. Office
  4. TV room
  5. Hallway
  6. Kitchen
  7. Boys rooms
  8. Boys bathroom
  9. Master Bedroom and Bath
  10. Dining Room
  11. Library 
  12. Mudroom 
I am excited and tired from just typing the list.  Should that concern me?  These projects are not necessarily in order.  Many are subject to time and resources.  Most will require painting of some sort, repurposing and rearranging furniture.  All will require decluttering and maybe even a yard sale before it's all said and done!  The fun never stops around here - Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. That's a long list (pretty much your entire house). Tif, I think you will have PLENTY to talk about (and I'm not just thinking about your house projects)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog and you know...I LOVE YOUR HOME!!Please do post some pics as you work through your projects. You are amazing in so many ways. Love me some Hernandez family!! xo, Jen Beck

    ReplyDelete